Scott's graduation was long, I felt like I had ADD as they read over a thousand names,










but we celebrated later with a surprise party!








From the Provo experience I have to admit that I have finally converted...


I am a BYU fan!

Comments

Yeah for the Scott and Rach blog!!! I'm so happy you've joined the ranks. The pictures are so cute, and Scott congrats on the graduation, but I must say, I am glad that I didn't have to go sit through a thousand names being called! You guys are awesome!
Jen said…
Hey Rach!! I love your new blog (especially the byu convert picture) I finally started a blog too - it's dekeandjen.blogspot.com. I love ya! We need to hang out soon...
A BYU fan?! I don't know that I'll ever get there myself but I love your pic. I'm sad we didn't get together for that short time we were in the same city. Now we've switched places ! But we still need to keep in touch... lynetteandjon.blogspot.com
beck said…
not so sure about the byu attire . . . but i LOVE the hair!

Popular Posts