The Moose

Comments

Thurston Fam said…
pune- you know what's crazy? I mom thinks some pics of emma look like Aunt Reva as a little girl! crazy huh! you'll have to check out some of your mama's baby pics! love you! miss you!
Lynette said…
Rach your story was hilarious! Jon and I have been going camping a lot lately and I think you and Scott should come with us sometime. What is your schedule like these days?
jodie rae said…
Rachel! I'm so glad you didn't get killed by a Moose! It's so good to see you and your hubby are doing well! I started blogging because I'm too lazy to write in a journal! Let's keep in touch!
Sarah Flint said…
Hey, I don't remember who was supposed to call who back the other day, but sorry if it was me! I swear we do that all too often. :) Will you tell Annalee to give me her e-mail again, I want to see her blog and can't find the comment she left me. Thanks. Call me!
Steve and Kalli said…
Rachel... The only thing that makes me feel better about my chin is this story about you and scotts crazy mountain bike ride! Our husbands are two of a kind!
Loni and Tyler said…
Rach, you are the best! Of course I remember the secret ring hunting! And Tyler is perfect for me! Thanks for all you did, you're entirely responsible!!! I love how outdoorsy you two are!
The Walkers said…
Too funny. You know this story is going down in classic Hale family lore.

Popular Posts