Chocolate Strawberries Anyone?

My first attempt at chocolate strawberries was a success!
Scott was my helper from start to finish- What a MAN!!!




Comments

jaci said…
ooo..can i have some?
Steve and Kalli said…
Wow, those look great Rach! I love it when steve helps me do stuff in the kitchen!
beck said…
yum! How many of those did you make? So in true blogger style you have to post the recipe so we can try too! you guys are super cute!
Bryan and Allie said…
Those look delicous! I'm sad we weren't invited-jk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACH! :) Yours is always easy to remember because of Katie's! Call us next time your down.
Thurston Fam said…
pune- I am very jealous! send me some to Puerto Rico!
Loni and Tyler said…
(Tyler)Whatever, i make white chocolate ones that dominate those....J/K those look okay. You make a good point. You have not been to our hosue and you need to come ASAP. Next weekend or something. Or pretty much any day you want.
nice kitchen skills rach-how the heck are you anyway?? tell your husband hi for me and pinch his butt since we've never met. I think that will get things off on the right foot.
YES! What is your recipe? (this is Amy - Becks older sis)

Popular Posts