Fall, My Favorite Season

Here are some random things I've been up to...
On the days I don't teach violin, or practice for teacher training I have been crafting:) I had a rocking chair that needed to be sanded and stained and I finally finished my quilt a year later- hallelujah! My birthday was terrific, Scott took me up to Park City where we went on a beautiful hike, browsed around, hit up the chocolate factory and went out to eat. The mountains bring me sooo much joy I couldn't have asked for anything better. The colors are fabulous! We did a last hoorah boating trip, Scott was phenomenal as usual and I was freeezing! I am a woos when it comes to cold water. Conference always falls on or close to my birthday, I loved President Monson's talk, specifically his emphasis on savoring and enjoying the here and now. I love the fall; everything seems like it's out of a book, simply stated it's romantic.




Comments

Steve and Kalli said…
WOW! Rach you have been busy! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. So apparently we missed your birthday... I am so sorry! But happy late birthday! I will have to give you a call! love you guys!
KO said…
I love the fall too... we honestly have the best month for a birthday. Give me a call so we can catch up (and you need to join my P90X club).
beck said…
so fun! that sounds like my kind of birthday! those leaves are beautiful!

the quilt is amazing!!! i need to see it in person!
Thurston Fam said…
good for you, you little crafter.. I am so proud! and I love the new pics of you and scott. hottness. love you mean it!
Jen said…
Happy happy birthday!! I can't wait to see the final project for your chair. Did you end up staying with the 'antique' look? :) I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday! love ya.
Rachel! LONG time no see...Oh my gosh I'm glad your blog bumped into me! You guys are so cute! Its great to see you, hope all is well!
Anonymous said…
please teach me to quilt!!

Popular Posts