Presidential Campaign
About the election:
I am soooo worried about Barack Obama making president, there are too many facts about his life and views that make me extremely concerned about the election. If you haven't already watched the Hannity show on Barack and his radical connections I would highly advise you to watch it and do your own homework on the issues that are presented. Some people may say they were stretching for whatever they could find, or exaggerating; but I disagree. I think they are brave enough to address the big items at hand and concerned enough to educate the public. Aside from any speculations about Barack's associations, I know there are enough solid facts about Barack and quotes directly from him that prove he could easily put our nation in danger. Our nations morals have been going down hill for a long time, so why give into Barrack's smiles and slogan for change (to a more liberal/socialist way) what we really need is to revert back to the standards and rights our founding fathers died for. Barack doesn't represent me or my way of life, as Barack put it, "republicans hold to their religion and their guns even tighter."
If given the chance I would reply to him "RIGHT ON!"
I am not stoked about McCain, but what I can say about him is that he is the safer, more qualified canidate to lead our nation. McCain doesn't have terrorist connections (as far as we know.) Why would anyone in their right mind vote for someone with terrorist connections or campaign funding from terrorists? I also know McCain loves our country and doesn't mock those who are at, or have been at war.
Here are some of my beliefs:
Abortion: I am Pro Life
Religion: I know that God's hand was involved in the establishment of this nation
War: I'm debted to the thousands of men who have died for the values that this nation was established by
Marriage: I believe that marriage is between one man and one woman
Family: I believe that we need to preserve Religion, Freedom, & Family; proclaiming them as the most important part of our identity.
Arms: I believe that people should have the ability & rights to protect themselves
Compare and contrast your beliefs to the canidates running for President, then pray about it. It's crucial that you vote!
I am soooo worried about Barack Obama making president, there are too many facts about his life and views that make me extremely concerned about the election. If you haven't already watched the Hannity show on Barack and his radical connections I would highly advise you to watch it and do your own homework on the issues that are presented. Some people may say they were stretching for whatever they could find, or exaggerating; but I disagree. I think they are brave enough to address the big items at hand and concerned enough to educate the public. Aside from any speculations about Barack's associations, I know there are enough solid facts about Barack and quotes directly from him that prove he could easily put our nation in danger. Our nations morals have been going down hill for a long time, so why give into Barrack's smiles and slogan for change (to a more liberal/socialist way) what we really need is to revert back to the standards and rights our founding fathers died for. Barack doesn't represent me or my way of life, as Barack put it, "republicans hold to their religion and their guns even tighter."
If given the chance I would reply to him "RIGHT ON!"
I am not stoked about McCain, but what I can say about him is that he is the safer, more qualified canidate to lead our nation. McCain doesn't have terrorist connections (as far as we know.) Why would anyone in their right mind vote for someone with terrorist connections or campaign funding from terrorists? I also know McCain loves our country and doesn't mock those who are at, or have been at war.
Here are some of my beliefs:
Abortion: I am Pro Life
Religion: I know that God's hand was involved in the establishment of this nation
War: I'm debted to the thousands of men who have died for the values that this nation was established by
Marriage: I believe that marriage is between one man and one woman
Family: I believe that we need to preserve Religion, Freedom, & Family; proclaiming them as the most important part of our identity.
Arms: I believe that people should have the ability & rights to protect themselves
Compare and contrast your beliefs to the canidates running for President, then pray about it. It's crucial that you vote!


Comments