Halloween Fun!

Scott was determined to pull out his Pumpkin costume he wore when he was 4 years old! I joked that I wore one in elementary too...he got his way this year and we were jolly fat pumpkins! Which one of these is not like the other???


Comments

Thurston Fam said…
very cool! you guys look sooo cute. cute pumpkins! you quit facebook? whats up with that? are you angry with me? I love you
CHELSEY said…
you are soo cute Rach!
Tori said…
Rach you are one sexy pumpkin! Rar! :)
KO said…
I love the costumes. What a fun idea to bring back childhood costumes. We'll have to look into it for next year:) I can't believe Sarah and Jen wore their JR. High cheer outfits... what a compliment to their figure!
Anonymous said…
Oh my heck!! I love Scott's face in the close up pic!! So scott and so retarted and funny!!
Whitney Leigh said…
Hey Rachel--this is Nellie's friend from Louisiana. I wanted to tell you that your blog is way cute and say hey!!
Jen said…
I love it! That was so fun to hang out. You were the best pumpkin ever.
Janel said…
Love the pumpkins! Nice!

Popular Posts