Valentines Day & A New Hair Cut!





On Valentines we went to a dance then came back for some scrumptious dinner left overs. Sandra went all out with a delicious steak dinner! Today I was feeling care free, so I told my hair lady she could do whatever she wanted. Ended up about 4 inches off the end and bangs! Scott is out of town so I hope he likes it.

Comments

Jen said…
I love the haircut! The bangs look absolutely great on you!
kristen said…
love it love it love it. love you.
Thurston Fam said…
hott haircut! I am not too tired going to school; it keeps my mind off of being tired.. when I"m home I get more tired. Hot Valentines dress too! love you. I'll call you this weekend and McKennan loves the name George....ahh... he is serious!
Sarah Flint said…
Love it Rach, you look freakin hot!! When are we going to hang out? You guys should come over this weekend.
The Walkers said…
You know I love the bangs. Idol tonight?
KO said…
Glamorous! Love it.
Loni and Tyler said…
Love your bangs Rach! How is the house hunting going, or is it?? Thanks for being my visiting teacher 4 years ago. That was the best!
Danielle said…
Beautiful!! Love the bangs on you!

Popular Posts