After two months

The Dr. said I can quit packing the cyst on my tailbone from my snowboarding injury last March! And I can get it wet finally, which means I am going to Lake Powell next week!

Dear Cyst, Abscess, Boil,

What you actually are,
I still don't know?
But you hung out too long,
and healed too slow.
Stay away,
You pain in the ***
I'm ready for fun!
Lake Powell here I come!


-Rach

Comments

Anonymous said…
AH!! Oh my heck i want to come sooo bad!! Oh and I agree with you on American Idols. I'm a Danny fan! If Adam wins I'll freak!
The Walkers said…
Yeah baby!!! Lake Powell or bust!!! Season Finale of AI today. See you there.
Jen said…
Wahoo!! No more packing the boil!! I'm a little bit jealous that you're going to Powell... oh well, atleast we get camping this weekend? Wahoo!
Loni and Tyler said…
You tell that boil Rach!!! You better own Lake Powell! Miss you guys!
Rachel,
Only you could wax poetic about a boil! Hilarious! Love ya, Sandra

Popular Posts