Overcoming a little Fear

We made up for the lost day at Lake Powell by biking the Muller Park to North Canyon bike loop. Last year it was on this same trail that we ran into three moose and the bum in the woods. I was a little nervous once we were on the back side of the mtn. but it ended up a fun ride. If you want to see the moose video check my old post from Aug or Sep 2008.


Comments

It's too bad you didn't have someone like Abbie to do some real policing of the houseboat bunks.
What fun I've had browsing through your last few posts . . . the old saying is true, "one picture is worth a thousand words"! Love ya, Sandra Mom
Janel said…
It looks like you and Scott have had a fun filled summer. It was fun to get caught up on your blog. You are perfect for Scott (so adventurous)!
Loni and Tyler said…
You two are amazing. I so wish I was in as good of shape as you!!! Dying to play anytime!!!
Steve and Kalli said…
You guys have been busy! Steve told me you got a new car, how exciting! I can't wait to see you guys soon.
Thurston Fam said…
your hott! powell looked like a blast, loved your creepy pioneer hats, love that you met a bum on your trail last year.
Anonymous said…
I miss you! Let's play! We should all go biking together or something! That'd be so fun! No more talk! A lot more action!! Seriously! And I'm sad I missed the 2 day powell trip. No more poopie time:)

Popular Posts