Swimming Lessons


This poster really made my day!
I taught swimming lessons again this summer, it's been a side job/hobbie since high school. The main difference between teaching violin and swimming is that I am exhausted, no wasted at the end of swimming! I had quite a few 4 and 5 year olds that could swim the width and length of the pool, it's pretty remarkable for such a young tyke to swim that far.

Comments

That's one of the cleverest candy bar posters that I've ever seen! I'm still trying to figure out the fire making process that you guys used when you were camping in Huntington . . . may I assume that you forgot the axe?! Love ya, Sandra/Mom
Love it!!! I want you to teach me how to swim because I swim even worse than your 4 year olds it sounds like! maybe next year huh!
Thurston Fam said…
how sweet!! you are the best teacher ever!!

Popular Posts