SAY GOODBYE TO THE SUMMER WHILE WATCHING A CENTERVILLE SUNSET

THE VIEW FROM MY IN-LAWS BACK DECK TODAY

ZOOMED IN A LITTLE

ZOOMED IN A LOT

Incase you didn't notice, this man is fully embracing his mid life crisis chilling in short shorts with no shirt on. The things that strike me as funny;)

Comments

Ash Trump said…
Hahah that is totally hilarious! It was fun to see you guys... We really DO need to get together sometime I miss ya! Good luck while Scott is gone, good thing you have family so close ;o)
Steve and Kalli said…
Steve and I both got a good laugh out of these pics. So funny!
That guy is hot!!! He would be a lot hotter if he had fistfulls of back hair like Mike. Not everybody can be so genetically perfect.
Sarah Flint said…
That is seriously funny. Why have I not seen you in like 6 months, I don't get it. I swear we are both not that busy!! Call me! :)
Thurston Fam said…
that is hilarous! poor, sad man. I would love to join him except I would sit there naked.
The Walkers said…
I'm glad you managed to get photographic evidence of that trashy scene. What a great end to a great day. P.S., I love the Lucy post. And I love that you love Lucy.
Savannah said…
you crack me up! we need to get together still!

Popular Posts