A couple photos from my bday





Over Womens Conference I went to Idaho with all my sisters where we celebrated my moms bday early, we actually have the same bday but she was going out of town for it. My bday was on conference Saturday. Scott took work of Thurs and Fri which was exactly what I wanted. We went biking on Antelope Island, camped out in our living room and watched movies while the rain pounded on our roof, canned applesauce, watched conference, went out to eat, and just spent qaulity time talking and laughing. Saturday night I went to Gardner Village with the Hale girls and then we met up with the boys for dinner. A few days later was Annie's bday, then Jordan's then Garret's then Trev's. so many Oct bdays what was nine months earlier???

Comments

Steve and Kalli said…
You're so cute...'what was nine months earlier?' Haha I laughed out loud! We miss you guys!
The Walkers said…
I love how I have a burp cloth over my shoulder in the first picture. Story of my life. Hooray for birthdays!!! Yours was a good 'un.
Loni and Tyler said…
Oh I love you guys!!! Come get your bleach my friend!!! and let's play too!
Gotta love birthdays! I'm happy to see that you've adopted my philosophy . . . why have a birth DAY when you can celebrate a birthday SEASON! I say, get all the mileage out of a birthday that you can! Love ya, Sandra
beck said…
i thought about you but didn't call. so glad you had a good one. :) you are one gorgeous girl.
Anonymous said…
So I must say that my fav pic in that slide show is Scottie acting like a lion behind the rock! I'm still laughing! Miss you RACH!! Too too much! No more talking about hanging out! a lot more action please!!
Tori said…
Happy Birthday Rach, I miss you! I miss our runs too! Maybe we should actually go running soon? Deal? haha Call me! Love ya!
Ash Trump said…
Hey guys- We went private so if you would like an invite send me the email address you would like it to go to... ashtrump@gmail.com

Hope your doing good ;o)
Ash
KO said…
Rach- Happy birthday again. Sounds like a fun weekend. My mom, who had two kids in October, always said "There's nothing to do and no money left after Christmas..." And that's why there's so many October birthdays:)

Popular Posts