Fall

First off, I recently got hooked on Griffin House- thanks Sandra! I love the three songs I added to my playlist, they are repeaters if you know what I mean.

Some of my favorite things in the fall are:
-The leaves changing colors
- The smells (rain, spices, canning etc)
- My Birthday
- Conference weekend
- Football games
- Turkey Bowl
- Chilli and Soups
- The heater running
- Full Moons
- The sound of leaves crunching
- Hiking & Biking at a cool temp
- Jumping into cold covers at night
- Crackling fires etc...

Comments

kristen said…
I love that new band! Really good! I hear you about fall. I feel so happy everyday now. There's just something in the air. Hope I get to see you soon!
The Walkers said…
Cute posts!! I love all the same things about the fall. I also love your new background!! Woo woo. I love how leaf peeping has turned into the Hale family photo shoot. Oh well, the pictures all turned out great, right? The pictures of you and Scott are so cute.
Steve and Kalli said…
We have the same background.. haha thats funny! I love those things about fall too, and I love the song on your playlist by griffin house- the guy that says bye to you is out of his mind. Mom and I listened to that while I was there and I fell in love with it!
beck said…
love the songs! thanks for the little intro to them. i love fall too, but it just means winter. i don't like winter. :( boo.
Giblette's said…
cute pics! we are lovin our new place...it even has a wood burning stove so i feel like i'm at home! how are you liking your new place?! (even though you've been there for awhile) oh and happy birtday!
Janel said…
Thanks for sharing the good music. I'd never even heard of griffin house...soo good! Your fall pictures are really good.

Popular Posts