GO COUGS!
After being down for six days from surgery I took a strong pain pill and went to the game- it was so worth it!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome, I love a close game like that. We had so much fun and the energy was intense. I have Y and U fans in my family and looking at the pros and cons of both schools I proudly support BYU. I realize the U has some awesome programs, fans, and students, but I get so tired of the U fans that come with their died red mohawks and scream FU throughout the game with no regard to the children and elderly scattered around them. I hate how crude some of the U fans get just for attention, they set a bad rap for the rest of the school. I guess when thinking of the future (in extremes) I'd rather risk my children being a bit of an honor code geek then an FU screamer.
ps moo don't go to the U you may risk becoming classless;);)
ps moo don't go to the U you may risk becoming classless;);)


Comments