The Latest and Greatest

I cut Scott's hair for the first time and I think it turned out okay. Thanks to Molly for being my guinea pig all through elementary I now know a few tricks;)

picture to come soon

This is the finished product of the quilt I sewed in the summer. The colors are pretty awesome in better lighting. Scott helped me with the flying geese and binding.

This is the only time I have been notably hotter then my little sister! She has a veneer over her chipped tooth and it broke off- ha ha

Boston and Mary-I hope my kids look like their cousins


When Brooke leaves the room Caleb gets mauled by his aunts!

All 8 sisters, quite the anomaly.

Sally still enjoys playing with her neices and nephews more then her older sisters, and I can see why, who doesn't want to play an exciting game of cowboys and indians?!

Someone has busy hands...


What do the men do at my parents house?...
Sit by the fire under the stuffed animal heads while they talk about football, hunting, and any other testosterone driven topic. They decided this year that their gift exchange to one another would be to not have a gift exchange. Ghetto.

Comments

Loni and Tyler said…
Your family is so adorable Rach! Great haircut by the way. My attempts have often ended in a buzz... but that's ok. I am getting better!
Thurston Fam said…
loved the Ghost o lantern! I miss them so much! loved your dad as the Gorilla! hotness! And what cute sisters! all of you!
Steve and Kalli said…
Rach you and your sisters are so pretty! I've never seen all of them. Scott's hair looks great, I'm glad Steve cuts his own, I think I would pretty much butcher it every time if I had to cut it! I can't wait to see you guys in a month!

Popular Posts