Family Pics








Comments

KO said…
So cute! Tell your family hi for me.
Loni and Tyler said…
Those are the cutest pics EVER Rach!! I love them. Your fam is so adorable.
Jen said…
I love these!! I can't believe how big your little sisters are getting. Sally is such a minnie you, and holy smokes, is Amelia gorgeous or what?? I hope your surgery went well. Call me.
Ash Trump said…
Cute pics!!! Where did you guys go to have them taken?
Lynette said…
Those are darling. I can't believe how big all your little sisters are!
beck said…
such a fun, beautiful family. Do you guys all model part-time? :)

Sorry that I didn't call you! I tried to email you and then realized that I don't have your email. so email me or text me your email address for future use! :)

LOve ya! and Love that quilt you made. Totally impressive!
Hi Rachel,
I'm in Queenstown, N.Z. at an internet cafe. So great to see your updated blog . . . your family is just straight beautiful ... not a dog in the lot! So far, I don't have cell service here so I'll just be emailing when I can. Have you got any of my emails or do I have a wrong address written down for you? I hope you're pretty much healed up from your surgery. I miss you and Scott big bunches. Love ya, Sandra
Giblette's said…
Rach you're family pics are so cute. What a beautiful family!!!
Morgan said…
Rachel! I just came across your blog it is too cute! I love the new family pics, you and your hubby and adorable!

Popular Posts