A Great Weekend!

We went to Park City Friday night to watch the Men/Women half pipe qualifying finals for the olympic team. Shaun White threw his new trick, he was truly amazing! Everyone should take the chance to see the half pipe event in real life at least once, it's so cool! Saturday we finished cleaning our old place from the move-finally done! Saturday night we went to AVATAR and I Loved it! I highly recommend it. Sunday we went to my grandpa's 79th bday party, I'm lucky to still have him around after a tough year battling neuropathy from the waste down and cancer.

Comments

Steve and Kalli said…
Wow! that trick is really awesome! I'm so jealous that you got to go to that!
Marci Joy said…
We are beyond jealous - watched the whole thing on tv.
sandrauhale said…
Thanks for inviting us along to the halfpipe. We had a great time except for my frozen toes and fingers! It's cool to be able to say I was there! Love, Sandra/Mom
The Walkers said…
I didn't know that you had updated! I loved your last post about men being simple. It made me laugh. I too have learned that if you complain too much that you don't get invited a second time. Part of growing up with brothers I guess. Too bad we couldn't join you at the halfpipe. Love you!

Popular Posts