Dear ESPN,

Could I please make one little change to my bracket? Just one? Oh you're feeling generous? I could really use about ten changes then...

Thanks,
Rach
aka "Skid Marks" on my bracket

Comments

March Madness is unforgiving. It is like when I make a very slight wrong wording choice with Erin on a day when I have a shot at "making out". No mercy baby. No soup for you. As with your bracket Rach, better luck next year.
I'm totally afraid to even look at my bracket . . . I need to make more than one teensy adjustment! Why do I feel compelled to even do a bracket year after year? Sigh. And Mike . . . you are sooo in trouble for your comment when Erin sees it. And FYI . . . you do not make SLIGHTLY wrong wording choices! You stick both feet in up to your kneecaps:)
Thurston Fam said…
Happy Birthday Scott! How are you? Love you and Miss you! I want a sewing machine bad too......... I've been using my friends... you should see what i've been making........ hair bows...taggie's...... etc.. you would be proud! Love you!

Popular Posts