First Boating Run

This wimpy person in a wet suit barely getting any air would be me;) It sure was fun not falling, or getting a single goose bump!

Grandpa Hale came along with some of Scott's younger cousins. A bunch of 14-18 yr old boys wasn't exactly my crowd pick, but it turned out to be a fun run. The highlight of the trip: Right before Grandpa skiied, he gave me a small bottle of pills and asked me to put one under his tongue if he is knocked unconscious?! I wasn't sure if I should laugh or slap him. I settled with, "sure Gramps."
Scott and Tyson doing a doubles run

Both Scott and I are equally bummed we haven't been able to go boating much. We think this summer has been a dud with a few highlights. Scott was in Canada most of June and the car we use to pull the boat was getting a transmission repaired most of July. And last, Scott's work is understaffed and they are working him more hours then busy season. When he does get an evening where he isn't having to work from home until midnight I want him to myself. Truth is with his demanding work schedule and living with in laws it isn't easy to get him to myself. That evening came when he could get off at 5pm and... he wanted to go boating. Either way I love the boy.

Comments

Andrea said…
LOL! The pills??? Awesome. I'm glad you could get out- I know what you mean by a busy summer and wanting a husband to yourself. Maybe you'll luck out and we'll get a sweet Indian summer this fall.
Loni and Tyler said…
You two are ridiculous by the way! I so wish I was awesome at wakeboarding but let's be honest... I am too scared to even go over the wake!! Miss you!
Steve and Kalli said…
Oh my goodness... Grandpa Hale is hardcore- I would have long given up water skiing if I was him! hahaha! Sorry to hear about Scotty's work schedule, that is hard when there is no time to be together. Just remember two more weeks and it will be Lake Powell time :)
Hannah said…
Um did I mention that you are amazing! That is not a tiny bit of air, that is something to be PROUD of!! Looks fun, live it up.. Fall Season is coming soon!!

Popular Posts