A Name Picked Out...

It took my parents quite awhile to find the right name for me; for over two months after birth I was called "baby."

Happily our little one has a name three months early. After attending the temple together a couple of weeks ago Scott announced with a big grin, "I put Adelaide's name on the prayer roll." And it's been a done deal since then. We both call her by name and it feels right. I am so excited for Adelaide Hale to join us!

Comments

Walker Fam said…
SOO CUTE!! I Love that name! Good choice you guys! I can't wait to see little Adelaide whens she comes!
Walker Fam said…
PS We have the same taste in books so I am taking the ones from your list that I haven't read and reading them! Thanks for the suggestions :) When you get more loves let me know!!
The Walkers said…
Perfect! I'll start calling her Adelaide too. Can I call her Addie or is that right out? So excited for our new little granddaughter. Love, Mom/Sandra
mks said…
i just found your blog! congrats on your little one coming soon. also, is that black table still for sale? im interested in it but wondering if you still have it
Loni and Tyler said…
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I LOVE IT Rach!!! Great choice. Wish I was there to rub your cute belly and watch you and her grow :)
KO said…
I love it! So unique and strong. It was fun running into you (and Adelaide) today. I want to see your house after the holidays!
kristen said…
It's a perfect fit. Sounds just like you. I can't wait to meet the little tyke. You will be a great mommy. Glad we got to see you the other day. You are the cutest little pregnant lady ever!
beck said…
I have always loved that name. :) I love it and may steal it someday. Love you! I want more pregnant pics! Miss you!
Laura Essig said…
so cute!!! we didn't decide bensons name till way late too.. but they told us we couldn't leave the hospital till we decided..

are you going to call her addy??
Hannah said…
I loooove that name so much!! And it's a City in Australia where I served my mission!! Has special meaning to me:)
Lacey said…
I love that name, it's one of my favorites and I seriously considered it while I was pregnant. I'm a little late so I just found out you're pregnant. Congratulations!

Popular Posts