At the Temple Today
I'm not sure if I've mentioned anything about the ladies I work with at the temple, or any of the experiences I have had working there, but I love being able to serve with such great people.
Here is one of many examples of why I love the women I work with. I had a terrible night which rolled into morning and I dragged myself out of bed to make it to my shift on time. I felt so yucky. Many times in these past months I have been nauseated during my shift and almost always I have felt God's love for me as I would try to serve. As ironic as it sounds, I have felt physically very nasty and at the same time comforted spiritually. Anyways, today one of these sweet women pulled me aside and gave me a gift. Over the holidays she had knitted a darling sweater and leg warmers for my baby. She gave me a hug and was off to her next station. This thoughtful gesture left me feeling so loved and the timing was impeccable.
Here is one of many examples of why I love the women I work with. I had a terrible night which rolled into morning and I dragged myself out of bed to make it to my shift on time. I felt so yucky. Many times in these past months I have been nauseated during my shift and almost always I have felt God's love for me as I would try to serve. As ironic as it sounds, I have felt physically very nasty and at the same time comforted spiritually. Anyways, today one of these sweet women pulled me aside and gave me a gift. Over the holidays she had knitted a darling sweater and leg warmers for my baby. She gave me a hug and was off to her next station. This thoughtful gesture left me feeling so loved and the timing was impeccable.


Comments
that outfit is soo darling, can't wait to see it on your little lady