Christmas Decorations

How long can it stay up before you are completely WT? I really don't have time this week to take my tree down. My violin book 7 teacher training is ending on Saturday and I have 8 hrs of observation to complete plus work everyday. Just call me Procrastinator McGee.

Almost forgot to mention the laundry from our trips, dirty floor, dishes filling my sink, etc. Thankfully I have a patient hubby.

Comments

Loni and Tyler said…
mY TREE IS UP STILL... CAN'T TAKE THE DARN THING DOWN... I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!
The Walkers said…
I say WT status begins February 1st. Or at least I hope so since my entire Christmas village is still up. Sure love ya.
I feel your pain! Christmas has come done slowly around here, and the big tree is de-decorated but still up! Here's what I think . . . when it takes three days to take down all the Christmas decorations then I must be putting WAY too much stuff up!
Hannah said…
Our trees downstairs are still up too. Everytime I plan to do it I end up being too sick! I better get on it cause I am about to become WT right with all the other busy people:)

Popular Posts