Ready or Not...

Here it comes!

*Work starting back up
*Last trimester of pregnancy
*Scott's over scheduled busy season

I have that nervous feeling that I get before cliff jumping off of a new height. Toes on the edge, eyes wide open, breathing stops...

I hope I jump in straight; water slaps hurt really bad and it's all coming ready or not.

Comments

Hannah said…
Rachel... read my blog, I have been so excited to tell you... Adelaide is gonna have a little friend:)
Loni and Tyler said…
K miss prego... I want to see more belly pics!!! And ps... love the name Adelaide!!! I have always loved the nickname Addie too! Totally fits. Hope all is well!
The Walkers said…
Remember how our husbands are in a foreign country for two weeks. Boo.
What a sweet post . . . such a great description of your feelings of anticipation! Love you, Sandra

Popular Posts