8 Weeks Postpardum

What a roller coaster recovery is! I am going in for a D&C tomorrow and hopefully that is the end of recovery for me. It is true that 6 weeks is golden, the last two weeks have been much better for our family. Adelaide's struggle with reflux is slowly improving, I am getting more sleep, Scott's busy season is over, and I saw the sun for a couple of days there;) Things are looking bright. There are so many thoughts and feelings I would like to post about, but time is so much more valuable now that I have a child. One of these days I'll get around to it.

Comments

Marci Joy said…
Adelaide is darling! Congrats Rach. I hope your recovery continues to go well.
Lynette said…
Sorry it's been such a rough road Rach. Hope you have all the help you need out there. Wish I was close to come see you and your cutie. (since you haven't posted hardly ANY pictures). I'm just sayin....
kristen said…
You are doing great Rach! You always do great. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to see you!
Your baby is so beautiful! I am glad that she is doing better, it is miserable when your baby doesn't feel well. Love ya Rach and miss you!

Popular Posts