
I have put blogger on hold to do a post of Adelaide's blessing that was back in May, but unfortunately the majority of pictures from her blessing day were deleted by accident. So I am trying to deeply sketch that day into my memory. It's shocking how reliant I am on a camera to help me remember, or "capture" the feeling, people, and atmosphere at any given event. I am totally bummed about it. On the bright side, Sandra took a few photos that we do have, though they aren't the best shots of us, they will do.
We chose to do the blessing at my parents house and it turned out better then I could have hoped for. Everything was perfect down to the music. Adelaide stared at her daddy throughout the blessing and was so darling in here little white dress. The spirit was very present through the occasion and once again I was reminded how lucky I am to have Adelaide.
Comments