Alaska

Brent and Sandra gifted an Alaskan Cruise to Scott and Laura for graduating with their Masters Degree. Luckily the spouses got to come along too:) It was really a trip of a lifetime; the scenery was phenomenal, food was delicious, and the company fun! We stopped at Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and the cruise ended in Vancouver where Scott has a lot of relatives. The fishing towns were really quaint with thick forests surrounding them, if it had been warmer I may have stayed there forever. I really loved touring the Yukon, fishing in Ketchikan, and hangn' with Gramps and Grams in British Columbia, Canada. It was a generous trip- thanks! Take a look at the slide show to get a glimpse of the Alaskan scenery.

Comments

The Walkers said…
Love the pictures!! It makes me want to be back on the boat. Hang in there with the frolf. Maybe someday we'll be good! p.s. loved the post about the farts
Hey Rachel, I just came across your blog. Glad to see things going well. Looks like an amazing trip! I have a blog too, if you are interested.

Amber Alder Bowden
Gage and Meg said…
That trip looks like it was a blast!! After seeing your pics, I added Alaska to my "Places we Need to Go Before We Die" list. :) Hope all is well down in Utah! It looks like you guys are doing great!
Wow Rach! That must have been amazing! Yes, I agree. We definitely do need to get together sometime soon! We're up north WAY too much so we'll give you a call the next time we're that way.
Thurston Fam said…
oh my gosh pune! how amazing! I bet ya'll loved that! miss you! love you! come visit me!

Nel
mccall said…
I'm going to be honest... looking at your blog is certainly bitter-sweet. It is SO great to hear from you and see what you and Scott are up to. (He's darling, by the way). Now comes the bitter part - I'm sitting here at my work desk with no windows, living an Alaskan vacation vicariously through you. Rach, you can die now that you've been to Alaska. I'm SO jealous! It looks like you guys had such a great time. I'm so glad you found my blog! Stay in touch!

xoxo
McCall
Shelley Barnes said…
Fun! Hey Rach! I'm so glad you found me! Keep me updated. I think Aubrey has my numero so you should get it from her!
Marce said…
rach, i am so glad you commented again on my blog because i couldn't find your last one...so i couldn't find your blog link!!! you're so freakin gorgeous, and so sweet. your trip looks like it was awesome!! so, where are you these days?? i love being in touch!

Popular Posts