Scott Read This!
1. Where did you meet? blind date (wakeboarding)
2.How long did you date before you got married? 8 months
3. How long have you been married? 2 years in Feb.
4.What does he do to surprise you? random things-he makes up silly songs about me, he detailed my car last wk, he picked up my violin and started playing on his own.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? I love his smile, green eyes & curls.
6.What is your favorite quality? The cup isn't just half full, it's always full! He's a happy camper.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Snookum
8. What is his favorite food? steak, lasagna
9. What is his favorite sport? wakeboarding/snowboarding
10. When and where did you first kiss? 2nd date on my driveway, he caught me completely off gaurd!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Do I really have to say?...
tied for second is: boating, camping, snowboarding, fishing
tied for second is: boating, camping, snowboarding, fishing
12. Does he have any hidden talents? Sewed a blanket and wakeboard bag, he does a funny 6 inch arm act, daydreams crazy scenarios, pro @ massaging, and he can grow a beard in a day!
13. How old is he? almost 26
13. How old is he? almost 26
14. Who said I love you first? Scott. Right before he said I love you, he led me on to think he was breaking up with me. It went something like this - He said, "I have something to tell you... I love you," I punched him and said, "I hate you for tricking me!"
A couple weeks later I confessed how much I loved him.
15. What is his favorite music? movie scores, or celtic tunes
A couple weeks later I confessed how much I loved him.
15. What is his favorite music? movie scores, or celtic tunes
16. What do you admire most about him? He never complains or says anything bad about others. Honestly I haven't heard him do either yet. Guess I balance things out;)
17. What is his favorite color? blue or red
17. What is his favorite color? blue or red
18. Which side of the bed does he sleep on? When we're laying down, he's to my right.
19. Will he read this? Hope so, he usually peeks over my shoulder to see my latest post.
Nellie, Sandra, Erin, & Laura you have been tagged!
Nellie, Sandra, Erin, & Laura you have been tagged!


Comments