Thanksgiving

Last month was really fun. The highlight was definitely Thanksgiving. We had a saweet Turkey bowl with both the Hale's and Taylor's. I think it's so much fun for everyone when men include the girls and kids. Truly it was such a blast. When I wasn't chasing someone down or running the ball, I taught Isaac how to play the game, and just laughed at everyone else getting into football. After the action packed game, we filled our bellies at my parents home. All my dad's brothers and families were there to share the special occasion. Dad gave a wonderful testimony filled with hope and gratitude for all the family and for (our) the future generation. I have so many cool relatives- how did I get so lucky to be born into the Taylor clan?! I am proud to be a Taylor and now a Hale;)

Comments

beck said…
sounds so fun! I love your fam and i love your new fam too, since i had the pleasure of meeting them! you did get a great set of families! love it. :)
Hey Rachel, This is Kiera and Matt. Looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving filled with lots of fun! Hope all is well, and we need to get together sometime!
Hey Rachel, This is Kiera and Matt. Looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving filled with lots of fun! Hope all is well, and we need to get together sometime!
Hey Rachel, this is Kiera and Matt. It looks like you had an awesome Thanksgiving full of lots of fun! Hope all is well and we need to get together sometime!

Popular Posts