WHO ELSE DANCES LIKE THIS? I love Jackson's music and moves!

Comments

Loni and Tyler said…
Rach!! COngrats on moving? Can't wait to hear all about it on Friday! And for sure love his moves- always will!!
Steve and Kalli said…
I haven't looked at your blog in forever! It looks like you and Scott have been busy!It looks like you guys had fun in BC. I really want to see pictures of your new place-- you should post some! Have fun...
What! Didn't you know that I can dance and move just like Michael Jackson? Especially if I've just been stung on the butt by a couple of wasps! Love ya, Sandra/Mom
I how I love Michael!!! I'm still in denial that he is gone... Kenadee learned to moonwalk today to pay tribute!!! thanks for the sweet video- and when are we getting together???!!!! seriously... it has to be soon!!!

Popular Posts