BEST ANNIVERSARY & VALENTINES GIFT


Babe,

Attached is your flight confirmation number. Orbitz should be sending you your flight itinerary in the next 24 hours. I love you so much and hope you have so much fun with Nelly in warm and sunny Puerto Rico! I feel very confident that you will be very safe and will have such a fun time. I’m so glad you said “yes” three years ago and I assure you that choosing you is the best decision I’ve ever made. You are so much fun to play with and you have the cutest smile in the world. I’m the luckiest man in the world!
Happy valentines and anniversary my love,

Your lover forever,

Scott

I copied this from an email I got a few days ago. I hadn't asked him if I could go, or said much to him about it, I'll just say it was a big surprise! Scott will be out of town for two weeks so it'll be perfect timing and I can't wait to spend time with my closest cousin and hang out on the beach. Hooray!

Nellie- I can't wait to see you and your babies!!!
Scott- I hope you don't mind I put this darling email on my blog, I had to spread the excitement.

Comments

Morgan said…
oh my goodness this is by far the cutest most romantic thing i have ever heard of....wow that is like something that only happens in the movies! have fun on the beach...so soo jealous!!
Steve and Kalli said…
HOLY COW! That is the best present ever! I'm so jealous... yet so excited for you :)
kristen said…
cutest thing ever! Ahh! I'm so glad you married him! Have so much fun!
mccall said…
that scott. what an awesome gift! that will be SO much fun for you & Nellie!
Thurston Fam said…
pune, I am so excited i am peeing my pants! we will have Chris farley nights and many things in store!! yay! what a sweet hubbie you have! you are both lucky to have eachother! what a sweet letter he wrote you!
The Walkers said…
I hope you are having the time of your life in Puerto Rico. It's so funny to see my goofy bro all romantic. Too weird.
JD and Alicia said…
Hey Rach, I'm glad you found my blog! I've been wondering where you guys went too! Did you move? Puerto Rico sounds so fun!

Popular Posts