bLoCkS FOR SALE!

Quilt Hanging Blocks...
Gardner Village quit selling these, so Scott showed me how to make them and I ended up making some for my sisters and selling quite a few at a local quilt shop. If you are interested give me a call, or a comment. Unfortunately I am not a fabulous photographer so they are even cuter in person;)

I have brown, cream, black and a few modge poged; in stars, squares, and a few diamonds. Most of them look cute with the fabric colors that are in style right now as well as more traditional fabrics.


My latest quilt, it's so stinkn' cute, I have finished piecing, but it needs to be quilted;) For a smaller wall hanging quilt I would use two blocks, but for one that is 60-70 inches I'd use three or four. I like the look of three, but some people like four. I put these blocks really close together just to get as many different colors as I could in a small space, to give you an idea of all the options.
There isn't really any wall space at my in-laws to hang a quilt, so you get the floor view.



View of the back of the block, and below shows how the clampig system works.
Where the quilt goes, these can hold art work, baby's first t-shirt, any kind of material etc.
You can see the mog podge squre (black, white an grey upper left) They are already packaged.

A pic from last fall that happens to have my blocks in it. Blocks look darling in a nursery, living room, craft room, stair case walls, and you get the picture.

Comments

The Shupes said…
Those are so cute, now I just need a cute quilt!!
Thurston Fam said…
slot cannon looked amazing! you are such a brave lady! whoa! and way to go on the quilts.. you are pro at everything I swear! wow! go rach go!
The Walkers said…
I want some blocks!! Too bad I have no wall space to hang a quilt on. Or a nursery for that matter. Or my own place.....
Marquessa said…
I've been looking for a way to hang a darling quilt my gma made E. I think I would want the white square ones....
beck said…
I didn't even know those were something people use to display quilts. very cute. and LOVE your new quilt you are making. you little quilter you. :)
Mandy said…
My Mom is interested in buying some from you. They are so cute. Let me know how much they are and stuff. Thanks!

Popular Posts