June In A Nutshell:
Snowbird
We had our annual Taylor family fireside up at my grandparents time share. It always brings back memories of cousin sleepovers and ice tag in the hallways. A few nights earlier when no one was using the rooms we went up with friends and swam until we were prunes and then kept swimming until we were shriveled up raisins. The boys were super mature out on the balcony, they threw ice cubes at swimmers nine levels down, good thing they missed.
Canada
I love going up there, I love the cards, hikes, beach, scenery, relatives, etc. Here is a pic of Scott on the Grauss Grind Mountain (killer hike)

Scott has been on an audit for a chocolate factory the last three weeks. He came home for one weekend and I went up to Canada for another. Still it has been a lot of nights apart. I am stoked for him to return tomorrow night! Last but not least, I am LOVING all the chocolate they give him at the factory.
King Family Reunion at Reid Ranch (King is my Grandma Taylor's maiden name)
Reunions are always a good time, but the Sand Volleyball was the highlight of this one. Only around the extended Taylor/King family do I feel like a short person at nearly 5'9. It was good to hear stories about my great grandparents that died at young ages 56 and 65.


We had our annual Taylor family fireside up at my grandparents time share. It always brings back memories of cousin sleepovers and ice tag in the hallways. A few nights earlier when no one was using the rooms we went up with friends and swam until we were prunes and then kept swimming until we were shriveled up raisins. The boys were super mature out on the balcony, they threw ice cubes at swimmers nine levels down, good thing they missed.
Canada
I love going up there, I love the cards, hikes, beach, scenery, relatives, etc. Here is a pic of Scott on the Grauss Grind Mountain (killer hike)
Scott has been on an audit for a chocolate factory the last three weeks. He came home for one weekend and I went up to Canada for another. Still it has been a lot of nights apart. I am stoked for him to return tomorrow night! Last but not least, I am LOVING all the chocolate they give him at the factory.
King Family Reunion at Reid Ranch (King is my Grandma Taylor's maiden name)
Reunions are always a good time, but the Sand Volleyball was the highlight of this one. Only around the extended Taylor/King family do I feel like a short person at nearly 5'9. It was good to hear stories about my great grandparents that died at young ages 56 and 65.


Comments