Slowly Catching Up
In January the Hale boys took off to the Patagonian Mountains to do some backpacking while the girls hit up NYC to see some musicals. Here are some pictures from the girls trip, as you can see it was a blast!

Shopping in NYC- I hung out in the dressing room, eating my brunch left overs and resting my aching feet!
Dining out and hanging in the hotel late into the night
I loved all the productions we saw, we lucked out with a nice variety-Thanks Sandra for putting it all together and inviting us along!

Check out laura's blog for more pictures and details;)

Christmas was really special this year. I felt extremely blessed to have a husband, house, and baby on the way. Some holidays feel a bit to rushed, or expectations are off, but looking back on this last holiday season I can honestly say it couldn't have been better. With one exception... I did miss snowboarding with Scott. Christmas morning at the Hale's

Skyping with Sister Annie Hale while she serves a mission in Omaha, Nebraska. Less then five months left.

As you can see, we really enjoy the gift Santa left for the Hale family. Scott is quite the drummer. These pictures were all taken by Sandra, I think my camera has conveniently been lost since I got pregnant.... Maybe I can snag some Taylor family Christmas photos from someone and post them next month-lol.

Shopping in NYC- I hung out in the dressing room, eating my brunch left overs and resting my aching feet!
Dining out and hanging in the hotel late into the night
I loved all the productions we saw, we lucked out with a nice variety-Thanks Sandra for putting it all together and inviting us along!
Check out laura's blog for more pictures and details;)

Christmas was really special this year. I felt extremely blessed to have a husband, house, and baby on the way. Some holidays feel a bit to rushed, or expectations are off, but looking back on this last holiday season I can honestly say it couldn't have been better. With one exception... I did miss snowboarding with Scott. Christmas morning at the Hale's


Comments