Text Conversation
6:11 pm Conference Saturday Scott is at priesthood session while Rachel is with the baby.
Scott- you okay babe?
Rach- I slept twelve hours last night, ate waffles for breakfast, slept between conference sessions and into the second session, but heard all the best talks thanks to DVR. I'm just going to hit the town with the girls and couldn't be better!!! Wait... that was LAST April Conference! lol
Rach- I didn't sleep one consecutive hour last night, held Adelaide so she wouldn't fuss most of the day, only got out of bed to change the laundry, my chest hurts bc the baby isn't eating well, and I can't poo due to hemroids! Oh and I missed all the best talks, I was just too distracted.
Scott- Lol, I spent this conference with the two most beautiful girls in the world! I'm so sorry the day was rough love. It won't be long before you are feeling better, Adelaide will be sleeping through the night and we will be hiking, biking, and camping.
Rach- How are you? I see you made it through the the opening song. but are you crazy?! This is your chance, sleep while you can!
Scott-I haven't slept for a more then a few minutes yet. You proud of me?
Rach- Seriously
Scott- I know it's a Christmas miracle
Rach- I meant seriously sleep while you can!
Scott- Is Adelaide not letting you sleep?
Rach- She is so adorably nursing, soon she'll be grunting, or "communicating," then hopefully she'll poo so I can change her cute bum. Then just maybe she'll fall asleep before the process starts again;)
Scott- you okay love?
Rach- ya
Scott- you're hot
Rach- I'm a lot of things right now and hot isn't one of them.
I'll stop there. My life has changed dramatically. Today I laughed over this text conversation. I think I was going crazy on Saturday from lack of sleep. I have never felt so much joy in my life with the exception of my wedding, but I have also never been sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.


Comments