Adelaide's First Slot Canyon Hike

The annual Hale/May Memorial Day Trip at Kodachrome Basin

We ventured out to try our first camping trip with Adelaide, fortunately our in laws found a motel for us so that we didn't end up sleeping in a tent.


Our little hiker...We forgot to pack a hat, so like her daddy she looks great in a bandana.


Our first slot canyon was easy and really fun. Adelaide loved staring at the red rocks.


So the next day we tried hiking "Spooky and Peekaboo" and that turned out a little rough. A mighty wind storm blew in and we could hardly see, poor baby had to be covered with a blanket. We were glad when we made it back to the car. Her expression says it all. "Mom you seriously took me on that?!"


The perfect tub set up. She was so cute relaxing in the water, she could stay in tub all day.


Adelaide is now 3 months old! She is so much fun in this stage as she is cooing and smiling, but I am a little sad when I look back at her newborn pictures. Here she is one week old.

Comments

Laura Essig said…
I cannot believe she is here already.. shows how bad i've been at blogging. But honestly, she is beautiful, congrats. And I am so proud of you for getting out and doing fun stuff, too many times people use their kids as an excuse to be boring.
Ok my ankles looked the exact same way before I had ellie, I always joked with logan that I looked like the people from "Wallie." But the only difference was that I was fat for like year after, and you seriously look fabulous!! like did you honestly have a baby?
Anyway I am glad to see pics of your little family grow it's so exciting.
again congrats.
Lynette said…
She is so beautiful! Miss you guys!
Heather said…
You guys are brave!! And it is crazy how fast they grow and change. Wait until they are two and you are wondering where your baby is! And Yes Claire is crazy as ever!!

Popular Posts