You Go Girl!





Comments

Thurston Fam said…
RAch! She is so cute! I love her announcements! And don't ya love explosions? I can't wait to meet her! love you tons! xoxoxoxo
Thurston Fam said…
RAch! She is so cute! I love her announcements! And don't ya love explosions? I can't wait to meet her! love you tons! xoxoxoxo
I love that you took a picture of her blow out!
Steve and Kalli said…
Cutie pie! Well except the blow out pic- I almost threw up but all of the others are adorable! I can't wait to meet her!!!!
Loni and Tyler said…
oh. my. cute. She is so adorable Rach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poop and all.
Hannah said…
The ever famous infant poo explosion! I love it. And WOW she is such a beauty. I love seeing photos of her!!
So happy to see little stinkerbelle moving it along . . . even if it moved straight out of her diaper! Her after-bath hairdo is a riot! What an adorable new little granddaughter I have. Love ya, Sandra
Bryan and Allie said…
Aren't blowouts the funnest to clean up?! haha. I love all her hair, and I hope it all stays in. Crew's started falling out at 4 months and just made me so sad.

Popular Posts