A little late- St. Patty's and Scott's 26th Birzzzday!
Scott's Bday was perfect! After church Scott and I went on a hike, we like to walk and talk, and it was so sunny up on the hillside! Sandra made a delicious meal all of Scott's choice (what a mom)! While our meal settled we played Boche ball with his family(Scott and I wasted everyone else), then came back to eat Scott's choice of dessert (white cake with sprinkle frosting and Baskin Robins ice cream) it doesn't get much better! Thanks Sandra for all your hard work to make such a fun day for Scotty and I.





St. Patrick's Day consisted of:
-Great Meal
-Great company
-Great props
-Fun Irish Q/A game (that I always lose)
-What a week!
Does anyone else see the resemblance in Creighton (Molly's boyfriend) and Scott?


St. Patrick's Day consisted of:
-Great Meal
-Great company
-Great props
-Fun Irish Q/A game (that I always lose)
-What a week!
Does anyone else see the resemblance in Creighton (Molly's boyfriend) and Scott?


Comments